At Kingsley Roofing we take our responsibility for the Health & Safety of our employees and customers very seriously. We have an excellent track record for site safety and work hard to ensure this is maintained. We have proven capabilities of working both as a sub-contractor to larger companies and as a principal contractor and fully understand our role under the Construction Design and Management regulations. We were recently awarded Gold in the NFRC H&S Awards.
Our commitment includes:
- Abiding by all H&S legislation to reasonably practicable levels.
- Avoiding risk where possible and controlling where not able to eliminate.
- Appropriate training, skills and qualifications for H&S.
- Creating a safety culture throughout the organisation.
- Holding CHAS, NFRC membership, Constructionline Gold Verified Status and Builders Profile membership.
- The use of an external expert, Complete H&S, to audit and advise on H&S matters.
To discuss any health, safety or environmental queries regarding our roofing work, feel free to contact us on 01903 227722 or email email@example.com